Member Self-Help Center
Answers to the frequently asked question about the Livongo programs, devices, supplies, coaching and more.
Member Support - Primary 360
- Schedule a Therapy Visit With myStrength Complete
- Helpful Contacts and Assistance Programs for Your Health
- The Benefits of Coaching and How to Get Started
- Teladoc Health Care Team FAQs
- How to Access Your Health Summary Report (HSR)
- Getting Started With Livongo's Action Plan
Using Your Teladoc Health Devices
- Say Yes To Nudges
- How to Set Blood Sugar Meter Reminders
- Patterns to Look For in Your Logbook
- How to Do a Control Solution Test With the BG1000 Blood Glucose Meter (video)
- How to Check Your Blood Sugar With the BG1000 Blood Glucose Meter (video)
- Device and Program User Guides and Manuals
Member Support - Diabetes Management Program
- Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES) Accreditation Materials
- 6 Places to Keep Your Blood Sugar Meter
- Using Third-Party Blood Glucose Meters with your Diabetes Management Program
- Getting Started with Your Livongo for Diabetes Program
- A Quick Guide to Using Test Strips
- How do I cancel my Livongo membership?
Member Support - Hypertension Program
- Is It Hard to Take Your Own Blood Pressure?
- Is the Livongo for Hypertension Program Really at No Cost to Me?
- What Happens After I Enroll in the Livongo for Hypertension Program?
- How Do I Know My Blood Pressure Readings Are Accurate?
- What is Livongo for Hypertension?
- Sharing Your Blood Pressure Health Summary Report
- Connect with Google Fit (Android)
- Connecting with Samsung Health App (Android)
- Connecting with the Apple Health App (iOS)
- Connecting with a Fitbit Account (iOS and Android)
- Hierarchy of Steps
- Enable Livongo App Push Notification on Android