Treat your taste buds to a variety of bright, fresh flavors. This simple stir-fry is a healthy way to satisfy your hunger and get more veggies in your day.
Makes 1 serving.
Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min
- ¼ cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 oz uncooked skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup fresh pea pods
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup cooked brown rice, warmed
- 2 Tbsp chopped cashews
- In large skillet, sauté chicken in pineapple juice and soy sauce for about 6 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add bell peppers, carrots, pea pods, and broccoli and sauté an additional 6 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve mixture over warm brown rice and top with cashews.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 410; Total fat: 11g; Saturated fat: 2g; Sodium: 632mg; Cholesterol: 76mg; Total carbs: 53g; Fiber: 8g; Sugars: 16g; Protein: 30g; Potassium: 577 mg