Connecting with Samsung Health App (Android)
- Open the Livongo app and scroll to the “steps” card.
Tap Samsung Health from the options provided.
Allow Livongo to read data from Samsung Health by moving the “Daily step count trend” and “Step count” toggle switches to the right.
- If no integrations are currently enabled, the home screen card should read “Start tracking your steps.”
- If other integrations have already been turned on, the steps card will show number of steps, but you can still turn on other integrations by clicking on the card and proceeding to the next step.
The app should return to a screen showing that the Samsung Health data has been synced.
Press back arrow (upper-left corner) to return to the list of integrations.
- This step provides Livongo explicit permission to retrieve step data from the member’s Samsung Health account.
- Tap Done.
- NOTE: Multiple integrations can be turned on at once, so if you stop using one service, Livongo will continue recording your steps from the other. See more on the Hierarchy of Steps.