Connecting with a Fitbit Account (iOS and Android)
- Open the Livongo app and scroll to the “steps” card.
Tap Fitbit from the options provided.
Enter your Fitbit credentials just as you would to log into your Fitbit app or Fitbit dashboard online.
Tap the checkmark to Allow All.
- If no integrations are currently enabled, the home screen card should read “Start tracking your steps.”
- If other integrations have already been turned on, the steps card will show number of steps, but you can still turn on other integrations by clicking on the card and proceeding to the next step.
The app should return to a screen showing that the Fitbit data has been synced.
Press back arrow (upper-left corner) to return to the list of integrations.
- This step is providing Livongo explicit permission to retrieve step data from the member’s Fitbit account.
- Tap Allow.
- NOTE: Multiple integrations can be turned on at once, so if you stop using one service, Livongo will continue recording your steps from the other. See more on the Hierarchy of Steps.