Connect with Google Fit (Android)
- Open the Livongo app and scroll to the “steps” card.
Tap on Google Fit from the options provided.
Tap the Google account you want to sync with.
- If no integrations are currently enabled, the home screen card should read “Start tracking your steps.”
- If other integrations have already been turned on, the steps card will show number of steps, but you can still turn on other integrations by clicking on the card and proceeding to the next step.
The app should return to a screen showing that the Google Fit data has been synced.
Press back arrow (upper-left corner) to return to the list of integrations.
- This step provides Livongo explicit permission to retrieve step data from the member’s Google Fit account.
- Tap Allow.
- NOTE: Multiple integrations can be turned on at once, so if you stop using one service, Livongo will continue recording your steps from the others. See more on the Hierarchy of Steps.