Not sure where to begin trading highly processed food for whole fruits and veggies? Let your cravings be your guide.
We’ve thought of smart swaps for the flavors you fancy. Added bonus: Each of these snack ideas contains both produce and protein. That’s a winning combo to fuel your body and help you feel full!
Want a Salty Crunch?
Instead of: Potato chips
- Try: Celery and easy Greek yogurt dip (mix plain Greek yogurt with dried dill and garlic powder)
Instead of: Pretzels
- Try: Cucumber slices lightly spread with goat cheese
Craving Something Savory?
Instead of: Cheese and crackers
- Try: Red bell pepper slices dipped into hummus
Instead of: Pizza
- Try: Cherry tomatoes tossed with cubed fresh mozzarella and basil
Got a Sweet Tooth?
Instead of: A granola bar
- Try: Apple slices with 1-2 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter
Instead of: Graham crackers
- Try: Pear slices topped with part skim ricotta cheese and cinnamon