There’s an easy way to prep many veggies that also makes them crave-worthy. Roasting veggies softens them, mellowing their flavors. It also brings out natural sweetness.
The best part: It’s easy! If you know how to turn on your oven, you can do it.
Here’s a quick guide on how to make delicious roasted veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, parsnips, summer squash, and Brussels sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Cut veggies into bite-sized pieces
- Toss with olive oil
- Lay flat on a baking sheet
- Place in oven for 30 minutes
- Toss and roast for another 10-30 minutes, depending on the veggie
- Season with herbs like tarragon, parsley, rosemary, or sage
Unlock the tastiest flavors and healthiest foods that nature has to offer!