Cutting down on sugar isn’t always easy. And sometimes it’s a little tough to get excited about a glass of plain water.
Keep the flavor in your life! Save on sugar and delight your taste buds with some sweet alternatives.
Switch It Up
- Try sugar-free sparkling waters or flavored seltzers.
- Make homemade sugar-free lemonade for the family to share.
- Enjoy unsweetened iced teas.
- Make a pure berry smoothie at home. Blend a cup of frozen berries, fresh lime juice, and a veggie of your choice.
- Add fresh produce to your water, like lemon, strawberry, cucumber, or another favorite.
- Liven up your usual water with a sprig of aromatic herbs, like mint or lavender.
- Infuse a glass of ice water with sugar-free flavor drops or mixes.
- Perk up your morning with natural hot tea or black coffee.