Vegetables are a great “bang for your buck.” They don’t have many calories, but they give you tons of benefits!
- They’re rich in vitamins to promote strong bones and a healthy body.
- They’re packed with fiber, which helps you feel full longer and helps your digestion.
- They help keep your blood pressure at normal levels.
- Swapping out carb-heavy foods with non-starchy veggies can help you manage your blood sugar.
- And tastiest of all, they can add exciting textures, colors, and flavors to your everyday meals.
The Delicious Life
Keep in mind that your food can still be delicious! A veggie-filled meal could be a mouthwatering dish that looks, smells, and tastes amazing. A mixed-up stir-fry, a tossed chicken salad, and a veggie pasta dish are all great ways to get a balanced meal.
As long as veggies make up half the meal, you’re good to go!
PM04023.A > CLC14287.B