To connect your blood pressure monitor with your Livongo app, follow these 5 steps:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile phone. To turn on Bluetooth, go to Settings on your phone.
- Open the Livongo app on your mobile phone and log in. (If you don't have the Livongo app, download it now from Google Play.)
- Tap the “Get Started” link on the home screen of the app to access the Livongo for Hypertension Program.
- When the app prompts you, press and hold the START button on the blood pressure monitor until “Pr” is displayed, then release the button.
- While “Pr” is displayed, the monitor is discoverable by Bluetooth.
- While “Set” is shown, the monitor is pairing with your mobile device.
- The monitor will display “End” to indicate the pairing process is complete.
Your blood pressure monitor is now connected and ready to be used. You should see a message in the Livongo app confirming that your monitor is connected.