Once you’ve received your Livongo scale in the mail, you can set it up and complete your first weigh-in.
If you have an iPhone or Android, open the Livongo app and sign in or download the free Livongo app from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.
1. Sign in to the Livongo app and tap the “Get Started” button on the weight card on the home screen.
2. Tap “Yes” to answer the question, “Has your scale arrived yet?”
3. Tap “Next” once you’ve learned how the program works.
4. Tap “Next” once you’ve read about the provided support.
5. Tap “Next” once you’ve taken your weight. (If you’re unsure of how to take your weight, tap “How to use your scale” for instructions.)
6. You will see on the screen that your weight from the scale is syncing with the app. This could take a minute.
7. Once your weight has been recorded in the app, a recommended goal weight will be provided. Tap “Set Goal” if you think the goal weight is appropriate.
8. If you’d like to change the recommended goal weight, tap “Edit goal” and select your desired goal weight. Tap “Set Goal” to complete.
9. You are all set and on your way!
For more information on how to weigh in with your Livongo scale, check out this video.