You can schedule a therapy visit at any time with your myStrength Complete account. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be all set!
- Log in to your myStrength account from your web browser.
- On your homepage, select “Connect” on the left side of your screen.
- Make sure the “Teletherapy” tab is selected at the top, then select the “Request a visit” button.
- Select who the visit is for.
- Select the country and state you’ll be in for your visit.
- Choose “Mental Health” for the type of visit you need.
- Share the reason for your visit by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
- Confirm your emergency contact information.
- Choose if you’d like to answer a few questions so we can help you find the best provider. Or see all of them at once.
- If you select “Great, let’s get started,” answer a few questions that will help us show you available providers based on your needs. Then, request an appointment with one of the available providers. You can adjust the filters to narrow or broaden your search.
- If you select “No thanks, see all providers,” we’ll show you all our available providers. Then, request an appointment with one of them. You can adjust the filters to narrow or broaden your search.
- After you request an appointment, select when and how you’d like to connect.
- Answer a few questions from the Emotional Health Questionnaire.
- Choose your preferred pharmacy for any prescriptions you may have.
- Review your visit details, accept the agreements, then select “Confirm.”
After you’re finished confirming your appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You’ll also be able to see your upcoming appointment on the “Connect” screen.